LOCATED IN THE GOLD COAST NEIGHBORHOOD
Located across the street from the Public Chicago Hotel (formerly the Ambassador East Hotel) and its famous Pump Room. The Ambassador was built in 1924.
It was formerly the Ambassador West Hotel. Since 2004 the vintage high-rise houses 37 luxury condos within its 12 stories. It has an exercise room, bike room, party room and sun deck. Pets are ok.
BUILDING AMENITIES: High speed internet, in-unit washer and dryers, 24 hour doorman, sundeck, clubhouse, gym, basketball court, closed circuit security, and indoor deeded parking
Utilities included in the monthly assessments: gas and water